Recording capacity when fully charged
Time required to fully charge the Vivior Monitor
Compatibility of the Vivior Monitor to spectacles
Use cycles (number of patients per Vivior Monitor)
Adapter to be attached to the patient’s prescription or clear spectacles
• Time-of-flight distance sensor directed forwards
• Time-of-flight distance sensor directed 30° downwards
• Ambient light and RGB sensor
• UV light sensor directed upwards
• Inertial and magnetometer sensors
• OLED display 0.91-inches 128x32 resolution
• Energy-independent real-time clock
• Micro-USB 2.0 interface port with magnetic mechanical adapter for charging and data transfer
High-security Swiss data cloud processing and analysis solution
• 60 x 19 x 11 mm
• 2.3” x 0.74” x 0.43”
• 14 g
• 0.49 oz
• 25.5 x 18.8 x 6.3 cm
• 10” x 7.4” x 2.2”
• 1 Kg
• 2.2 Lb.
about the clinic - shows your clinic video.
how it works - explains how the system assesses visual behavior.
how to use - contains the instructions for use.
The Vivior Monitor is not waterproof. It should not come into contact with water nor used in wet weather conditions.
Keep containers dry, tightly closed, at temperatures between 5 and 35°C and relative air moisture of 20 – 70%.