Vivior AG Privacy Notice
1. Who we are
We have appointed a data protection coordinator: Arnaud Bistoquet; +41 79 356 3359.
We have also designated the following company as representative in the EU: VGS Datenschutzpartner UG (haftungsbeschränkt); Am Kaiserkai 69; D-20457 Hamburg; Germany.
2. Personal data which we process
Personal information we process about our customers, suppliers and business partners, the visitors of our website and the users of our app (“you”) includes:
• Your name and contact details (for example name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), information about the company you work for, your position or title;
• Financial information, such as payment information;
• Information communicated to us for participation in meetings, seminars or events;
• Information in connection with documents and communications that we send to you electronically, such as your use of advertising e-mails;
• The Information set out in sec. (i) (Use of our web pages, communication);
• All other information related to you that you provide to us.
3. How and for what purpose we process your personal data
We will primarily process your personal information in order to offer, sell and supply you our products and services, for the purposes set out below and for other purposes that we separately provide to you or which are obvious:
• To communicate with you and with third parties;
• To enter into and execute contracts with you, our suppliers, customers and business partners with whom you are in contact and for customer or supplier relationship management;
• For accounting, archiving, training and other administrative purposes;
• To better understand our end users and their behaviour and affinities, and to assess and improve the acceptance of our products and services and our communications related to products and services;
• To provide, manage, secure and personalize websites, apps, online offerings and other infrastructures, such as Wi-Fi;
• For advertising and marketing, e.g. for conducting events, competitions and for sending targeted information and marketing communications by mail and electronic channels (unless the recipient has objected to direct marketing);
• For market and opinion research;
• To manage our IT and other resources.
We use various technical and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
4. Legal basis
We process personal data on the following grounds: to perform a contract, such as engaging with an individual to provide legal or other services; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings; to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and for legitimate interests. Please see “How we process your personal data” above for additional details.
5. Automated individual decision making and profiling
”Automated individual decision making” means fully automated decision-making without meaningful human interaction that has negative legal effects or other similarly negative effects on the data subject. We will inform you separately if we make automated individual decisions.
“Profiling” means a process by which personal data is processed automatically to evaluate, analyse or predict personal aspects, e.g. work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements. We will inform you separately if we conduct profiling.
6. Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties, including:
• Vendors to whom we have outsourced certain support services such as translation or document reviews;
• IT service providers;
• Our auditors;
• Third parties who are also involved in the organization or organization of events and seminars.
Our employees have access to personal data as necessary for the purposes and activities of the employees concerned. These include employees in support areas, such as IT. In doing so, they act in accordance with our instructions and are obliged to maintain confidentiality when dealing with your personal data.
For the purposes set out in this statement, and where necessary, we may disclose personal information to courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory and government agencies, and law enforcement and enforcement agencies. We may also be required to disclose your personal information for compliance with regulatory and regulatory requirements.
We will not transmit your personal data to recipients abroad.
7. How long we store your personal information
We store your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and as long as we have a legitimate interest in the preservation of personal information, such as the improvements of our algorithms or for archival purposes and IT security. We also store your personal data if and as long as this is required according to a legal storage obligation.
8. Use of our web pages, communication
When you access and use our website (vivior.com) and mobile app, we automatically record and store corresponding log data and device-specific information for a limited period of time. This information includes, among other things, specific information about how you use our website, the IP address, access data and times, hardware and software information, as well as device-specific and other similar information. We will process that information based on it and to the extent necessary for us to operate, maintain and improve our websites.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service of Google LLC, USA, which oversees and records the way our websites are used. Google Analytics does this by setting small text files, so-called cookies, on your computer or other devices. Cookies collect information about the number of visitors to these websites, the search on the individual pages and the duration for which these websites are visited. This information is available in an aggregated form and cannot be identified by the individual. This integration of Google Analytics is generally done via anonymized IP addresses by truncating them within the EU / EEA. Google is subject to the CH-US and the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We may use your name and e-mail address (s) to deliver publications, alerts, up-dates, invitations to events and other information by email, and will ask for your consent in advance unless you have received contact information as part of our services and have not declined to receive such promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive any advertising from us, you have the option at any time to unsubscribe from the respective e-mails by means of a corresponding link. Please note that we use personal information to understand if you are reading our emails or if you click on the corresponding links contained therein.
9. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you may request detailed information about what personal data we have about you and how we process it, as well as requesting a copy of your personal data. You may also have your personal data corrected or deleted and to have restricted our processing activities regarding this information.. Under certain circumstances, you may also have the right to receive the personal data concerning you having been processed by us as a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller.You can also opt to withdraw your consent. In case you should withdraw your consent, such withdraw shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Please note that even if you choose to withdraw your consent, we may continue to process your personal information to the extent that it is legally required. Moreover, under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object to certain processing incl. profiling. In particular, you may object, at any time, to object to processing for marketing purposes. You can also file a complaint with a local supervisory authority, in Switzerland with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
Vivior AG will examine requests from individuals without delay and free of charge, unless such request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
9. Some Photo Credits
US Flag: James Kenny on Unsplash
Oljato-Monument Valley, United States: Andrew Coelho on Unsplash